Friday, November 13, 2009

Photo Shoot


Here a few photos of Madeleine from her recent 1-year old photo shoot.  We were so blessed to have our friend Joel Mills take these wonderful photos for us!  Madeleine had a great time playing around in the leaves and running all over the place, and we are grateful to have her personality at this age captured so beautifully.  On a different note, she is also modeling my first big sewing project ... a dress that I made for her with much help from my mom (but more on sewing adventures later).



















































































2 comments:

Anonymous November 13, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

I gasped when I saw your banner photo. What a fantastic shoot!

MTZ November 17, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

Love her! Love you guys-- those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful family xoxo-- miss you a lot!