Monday, March 15, 2010

Good excuse.

Yes, it's been a while.  But not without reason ...



So, if you haven't yet heard Madeleine is going to be a big sister this August!  I am 4 months pregnant and we are so excited to welcome our second child into the world.  As with most pregnancies during the first trimester, I have been quite sick and incredibly tired ... hence the lack of blogging.  I hope I have rounded that "morning sickness" corner and will be feeling more myself in the next few days/weeks.

This has been quite an interesting pregnancy.  At a 6 week ultra sound the doctor informed us, quite nonchalantly, that we might be having triplets, but it was too soon to tell for sure and that I would have to wait until my next appointment in four weeks.  Imagine waiting 4 weeks to find out if you are having 1, 2 or 3 babies!  Needless to say it was a stressful few weeks.  After thinking about the necessary mini-van we'd have to buy, or the average 60+ lbs that women pregnant with triplets gain, or the impossibility of trying to nurse 3 babies, we were quite relieved to find out that we are indeed having ONE baby.

Children are such a blessing, and we have so much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Katie March 22, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

YAY!

Dreamy Whites March 31, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

You have sweet blog! Thank you for signing up for my giveaway!!! Just make sure you leave another comment stating you are a friend of my blog! That gives you another entry!
Take Care,
Maria

Twila April 18, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Oh wow triplets! Ha that must have been a little stressful to think that. Congrats and your daughter is beautiful.

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
twilasvintageclothing.com